Je quitte parfois mon univers pour en visiter d’autres imaginés par de talentueux artistes/scénaristes. Les fanfictions qui en découlent n’ont pour seul objectif que de divertir les lecteurs et fans de ces univers, (ainsi que moi-même) !
Stories featuring Eccleston, the Chartreux Cat: follow this link!
Stories sorted by Doctor:
● The Unhappy Engineer: The Doctor, Susan, Barbara and Ian find themselves in London in 1808, right on time to see Richard Trevithick’s invention, a new steam engine, being presented to the public in an attraction called “Steam Circus”. The Doctor can’t resist having a look and of course, things suddenly take an unexpected turn…
● Missy & the Doctor: Missy manages to escape from the vault and pays a visit to a friend.
● Infinite Space, Infinite Possibilities, One Decision: The Doctor considers leaving space and his travels to settle in somewhere nice with Susan.
● I can find a job!: When Susan claims that her grandfather wouldn’t want to fit in on Earth, he decides to prove her wrong and find a job. (Written for Mixital Fanfiction challenge #28)
● A Fearful Experience: The First Doctor is faced with a terrible opponent who has managed to take over the TARDIS… But has he really?
● The Creature from the Junkyard: A junkyard isn’t always the safest place to stay. Who knows what kind of creature lurks in the shadows?
● The Day the Doctor Said No: Second Doctor, 21st October 1966, Welsh Coal mine Aberfan.
● The Other Companion
● All you need is… : As the Doctor drives away from Jo’s engagement party, he lets his thoughts wander freely…
● The Infernal Angels: The Third Doctor travels all the way to a remote place in the Amazonian forest, hoping to find peace and quiet. When it turns out that he isn’t the only one with this same idea, things start to get complicated.
● How the Doctor Tried to Avoid a Karaoke Night: The 4th Doctor, U.N.I.T., karaoke night.
● I Remember
● The Daleks Strike Back: The 4th Doctor and Romana II encounter some Daleks.
● The Man Who Always Got Himself Into Trouble: The 4th Doctor and Romana solving a murder mystery on Earth. At first it seems like a normal murder but the perpetrator turns out to be an exiled alien.
● An Evening at the Museum: While accompanying Bernice Summerfield at the annual Corbuse’s Convention of Archaelogy, the Doctor meets an enigmatic woman…
● Family // “Doctor Who : Famille” – une histoire de Noël – 24 décembre 2016.
● Nobody can live with that Burden: What if the Seventh Doctor was in the Fourth Doctor’s shoes and could destroy the Daleks once and for all? Would he take his chance?
● The Night I became his Companion: a dream that turned out into a story, or the story of a dream…
● Time, Fashion and The Rani: “Time and the Rani”, only with a cat!
● Love at First Sight: The Rani traps the Tenth Doctor and has a plan to ensure his absolute cooperate in her latest mischief. But then Sherlock Holmes happened… (a Doctor Who/Sherlock Holmes crossover)
● The Librarians…meet the Doctor: The Twelfth Doctor retrieves a Victorian bracelet that leads him to more trouble than he asked for… (a Doctor Who/The Librarians crossover)
● Here we go again: Cybermen are back and the Doctor gets a glimpse of his past while Bill and Nardole have to take charge.
● Achoo!: Because Rudolph is sneezing, Santa has to interrupt his gifts’ distribution this Christmas. Luckily, he can count on the Doctor to help him!
● The Day they met: When River Song and Captain Jack Harkness meet for the first time, there is a furry surprise waiting for them.
- “…meet the Doctor” (inspirée par “The Librarians” et “Doctor Who”. En langue anglaise. Juin 2016);
- “…and the Man who Hated Fairies” En langue anglaise. Décembre 2015;
- “…and the Sleepwalking Caretaker” (Budapest’s Mysteries Part 2) – en langue anglaise. Juin 2015 – Décembre 2016;
- “Budapest’s Mysteries” Part 1 – en langue anglaise. Décembre 2014 – Janvier 2015.
Disclaimer: "Doctor Who" and all related themes and characters belong to the BBC. "The Librarians" and all related themes and characters belong to Electric Entertainment and TNT. No copyright infringement was intended. No financial or material profit is generated from those stories.